- BASE Ark. to CWS finals, OSU-MSU meet Sat. |
- BASE OSU stays alive with win over Miss. St. |
- BASE MSU's Small embraces big opportunity
- BASE UF is latest victim of No. 1 seed struggles
- BASE MLB game coming to Omaha in 2019
- BASE We ate the best food at TD Ameritrade Park
- MBK Don't sleep on Nebraska as a hoops state
- MHKY Teams, conferences with draft success
- DIII ChampionshipMarch 21-24, 2018Indiana University NatatoriumIndianapolis, IN
Emory wins 9th straight straight DIII title March 24, 2018 10:42 ET
Make it nine in a row as the Emory women's swimming and diving team captured its ninth consecutive and 11th overall team national championship Saturday night at the IU Natatorium in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Emory wins the 2018 DIII Swimming & Diving National Championship March 24, 2018 10:12 ET
Emory wins its 9th straight DIII Women's Swimming & Diving Championship. In addition, the Eagles set four NCAA DIII records.
2018 DIII Swimming & Diving Championship: Day Four, PM Session Full Replay March 24, 2018 10:08 ET
Watch the full event replay from the evening session during Day Four at the 2018 DIII Swimming & Diving Championship.
2018 DIII Swimming & Diving Championship: Day Four, AM Session Full Replay March 24, 2018 10:03 ET
Watch the full event replay from the morning session during Day Four at the 2018 DIII Swimming & Diving Championship.
2018 DIII Swimming & Diving Championship: Day Three Recap March 23, 2018 9:18 ET
Watch all the action from Day Three of the 2018 DIII Swimming & Diving Championship. Cooper Knapp of Suny New Paltz captured a National Championship in the men's 200-yard butterfly with a time of 1:45.46.